I grew up on a dairy farm and learned to cook from scratch. As an artist, I love the art of putting together ingredients and seasonings to make food that my family and others enjoy. This is a food blog to record the 'from scratch' recipes I learned as a girl on our dairy farm and add other recipes I've learned along the way. We love to travel, so I will also be taking recipes from our travels and recreating them. Oh yea... I'll be adding some of my paintings along the way too.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Sourdough Starter



We visited our daughter, Becca, in California last week. While in San Francisco we had a sourdough bread bowl with clam chowder. Yum. I love sourdough bread. David hasn't ever been fond of  it, but he loved it.


I started my own sourdough starter when I got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Eggs and Coffee

I ran across an old drawing and painting I did back in 2010. Thought it would be fun to share it.